Chula Vista’s optional rental program is a great way for owners to optimize the use of their Chula condominium. With Chula’s entry onto the main stage of Midwestern sporting events, the demand for rooms at this world-class resort has never been greater. Whether it’s the leisure traveler looking for the newest waterpark or the group event that fills multiple rooms, Chula offers something to a wide range of guests in every niche. And, there’s the natural beauty of Chula Vista’s surroundings, located along the pristine waters and towering pines of the Wisconsin River. This vacation destination has it all.
Chula’s rental program really sets them apart from the competition. Rental program specifics include:
- 60/40 rental split, which means owners will receive 60% of the rental revenue from their condo
- Owners’ discounts on golf, food and entertainment at Chula
- Free use of Chula’s waterparks during all owners’ stays
- Along with Chula Vista’s massive marketing efforts, Chula has created a self-marketing program for owners, along with sales aids, that can help them increase bookings of their specific units
Plus, guests choose Chula Vista because it offers an immense array of attractions, amenities and dining choices, including:
- 200,000 sq. ft. of Indoor & Outdoor Waterparks
- 80,000 sq. ft. of Meetings & Convention Space & the new 90,000 sq. ft. Sports Complex
- 18-hole Cold Water Canyon Golf Course, pampering Spa del Sol and additional fitness facilities
- Countless family activities
- Over 7 restaurants and outdoor grills, including the award-winning Kaminski Brothers Chop House
Now is the perfect time to purchase a Chula Vista condominium so call today and find out how you can become part of this world-class destination!